The laboratory operates a very successful chrome department and provide both NHS and Private Vitallium standard frameworks.
Our NHS and Private chromes are manufactured with CE marked alloys and offer clinicians high quality chrome frameworks at an affordable price.
Our Vitallium frameworks offer excellent bio compatible properties, which are reflected in the reliability and comfort of every Vitallium denture, they have remained the basis for the leading position of Vitallium alloys on the world market.
VITALLIUM is only used in laboratories where the technicians have been thoroughly instructed in all aspects of the alloys consumables, and equipment.
Acetal resin is a thermoplastic technopolymer with a monomer-free crystalline structure. There are many benefits to using it instead of acrylic resins and metals in many prosthetic applications.
Key Features & Benefits:
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent tensile and shock strength
- High elastic memory
- Low thermal conductivity and rigidity
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic
- Remains stable even with exposure to a 4-9 ph range, chemicals, humidity, repeated stress etc
- Available in 20 colour shades keyed to the Vita Shade Guide, plus 3 pink gum shades
Clasp-Eze offer an aesthetic alternative to Acetal Clasps and are made from FDA grade nylon for strength and durability.